Friday, March 6, 2009

On the Eve of the Stanford Invite

We're at The Curse's parents house in Stockton settling in for the night. I scored a nice couch spot and, no joke, a hello kitty blanket. I've been mentally preparing myself for this weekend all week by watching ultimate highlights and the Friday Night Lights TV (season one is excellent, btw, I'm totally hooked). It's going to be great to get all the stress of school out of my head and focus one thing only.

Our schedule looks really fun:

Sat Rd 1 (8:30) - Washington

Rd 2 (10:25) - Oregon

Rd 3 (12:20) - Oregon State

Rd 4 (2:15) - BYE

Rd 5 (4:10) - Whitman

Sun Rd 1 (8:00) - Pacific Lutheran

Rd 2 (9:55) - BYE

Rd 3 (11:50) - Las Positas

All out of region match-ups and no one that we've played before. Not the best Byes, but I'm sure there will be some great match ups to watch.

This is our last tournament before Sectionals. Let's make some noise tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment